The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA) is a global organization made up of managed print customers and providers. They define Managed Print Services as:
“The active management and optimization of document output devices and all related business practices.”
Fidelity Copier Solutions offers our own exclusive version of Managed Print Services with a personal touch. We’ll add the value that you’d expect from a true partner.
In a nutshell:
- If it needs toner, we deliver it.
- If it’s broken, we fix it
- If it’s outdated or doesn’t work, we replace it
More specifically, our Managed Print Services Program is designed to provide a cohesive digital document strategy that encompasses hardware, application software, document management, procurement strategies, existing equipment and all related services.
From SMBs to large corporations, businesses are beginning to realize the bottom line benefits of getting hard copy output under control, They’re doing it through Managed Print Services, a defined and proven business strategy. MPS is designed to help manage the volume and flow of documents through an organization and minimize the costs associated with printing, sharing and copying of them.
The typical Managed Print Services relationship happens in four distinct phases:
- Assessment – Examining the current state of your print environment. Inventory existing assets, assess volumes and usage patterns and determine actual costs.
- Fleet Optimization – Eliminate hardware redundancy, update older equipment and address supply complexity
- Improve Workflow – Streamline business operations and processes using the right technology
- Ongoing Monitoring and Improvement – We monitor and measure to track print activities and program effectiveness and make adjustments accordingly.
Your print environment is an often overlooked piece of your corporate infrastructure just as important as facilities, telecommunications and IT.
A successful MPS partnership pays immediate and long term benefits including cost savings and controls, increased employee productivity, a reduced carbon footprint with implementation of sustainable practices and increased regulatory compliance to name just a few.
Contact one of our representatives today to schedule your complimentary print assessment.